Contract Packaging Specialist
Offering custom and contract packaging services for a wide variety of products including: home care, personal care, non-durable consumer goods, household products, and secondary food packaging. Contract Packaging services include:
Where do we go from here ...
With turnkey contract packaging which including services from package design to direct customer shipping to fulfillment, Wepackit, Inc. is a high-volume custom and contract packaging company, providing the finest in manufacturing, customer service, secure warehousing, inventory control, compliance shrink sleeve labeling and component sourcing. With all varieties of machines Wepackit, Inc. can handle all of your contract packaging needs from 10 piece sample orders to Multi million piece runs. We here at Wepackit, Inc. want to help you with all of your contract packaging needs.
If your product is sitting anywhere except online or on the retailer’s shelf, you could be losing valuable time and customers. At Wepackit, we provide a variety of high speed and high quality packaging services for businesses of all sizes. By outsourcing your packaging needs, you can overcome tight deadlines, machine and space requirements, an expensive work force and projects beyond your current capabilities. Talk to us about your packaging needs and in return we will provide an array of innovative, individualized and integrated solutions!
Consider the following:
- Does your packaging volume under or over employ your own packaging lines, long or short term?
- Is there a specific, short-term requirement that may be better served by specific packaging experience or equipment you don’t own?
- Is there a short run for a new product test, gift pack or promotional item which might require the investment in new equipment?
- Does promoting your product with nonstandard packaging or promotional inserts require special machinery or labor intensive work?
- Has the pressure of new business or deadlines created a heavy, short-term workload for which you required experienced help to supplement the efforts of in-house staff?
- Is your plant closing for maintenance or faced with a labor or equipment availability problem?
- Do you have a warehouse full of a product that needs reworking to make it salable?
- Is there a new package form to be market tested before general introduction?
- Are you experiencing a corporate downsizing?
- Is your company faced with a high investment for new packaging equipment?
From simple projects to the most delicate of tasks, our extensive investment in equipment, staff, and technology allow us to not only meet your project deadline, but can also reduce your cost and stress! While you focus on the sales and marketing of your product, you can rest assured knowing that the packaging was left to the professionals at Wepackit.